<#

<#

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Shopping

Heyyaa,

I did some shopping two weeks ago and thought: Let's show dem peeps. I got a few things for my room and I quite like it.

So first up is the jar.

It's a jar of glass and see through. The text on it says: "live your dreams."
I have no clue what I am gonna do with it, but I saw it in the shop and I had to buy it. I actually am not a girl that loves to shop, but sometimes you just see something that you need to have. Well, that was this haha.
As you maybe can see, there's some money in it. That's because maybe I'm gonna throw money in it once a while to save up some money.
I want to go to a foreign country so badly! So maybe next year this time I'm preparing to go the UK or the US for a year. Let's hope for it. *Fingers crossed*

Second up is the notebook.
Same as with the jar, I have no clue as what I am gonna use it for.
I just thought it looked so incredibly cute and yeah. I bought it.
The front has travel stickers on it. Stickers like: Paris, Melbourne, London etc.
The back says: "Travelling is the only thing you buy that makes you richer."
I do agree with that! I would love to travel more, but no money. And you pay money to go on a trip, but what you makes you so much richer. Nature, people, cultures you've never seen before. Amazing.
So thay was it. I will upload another blog post soon and thanks for reading!

Much love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment